Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dwars door Vlaanderen - Live

I'm not sure if it's going to work due to possible geographic restrictions, but here's a link to a live stream of today's race. Coverage begins at about 9:25am Eastern.

Here's the link.

Enjoy!

9:45est Update: I changed the link as the original url wasn't working. The new one does. Just click the "link" above.

10:25est Update: What a race! The weather is terrible! I picked-up the stream just before the Patersberg and in the middle of an all-out effort by Stijn Devolder to blow the main field apart. One name I left off my list yesterday and shouldn't have: Marcus Burghardt.

2 comments:

  1. doesn't work by me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link should take you a page called "justin.tv". That's the where I'm streaming now. It's with French commentary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! We'll take a look and add it to the site shortly.