Lot's to look at today:
1. Did you see that Mavic is adding tires to its repertoire? Call me a cynic, but don't these look eerily similar to Specialized's open tubulars--which look eerily similar to Vittoria's EVO KS?
2. Did you know that VDB has a posse? Well, he does. And soon it will have t-shirts (because nothing says "posse" more than matching t-shirts).
3. Do you happen to live in Stockholm? Are you looking for a fixed gear for all your winter fitness needs? If you answered yes to both, then this is for you. A pretty nice bike if you ask me.
4. Here's a great set of images featuring the Mongolian Cyclocross Team and their ambassador/benefactor/host/godfather, Johan "Those Aren't Plugs" Museeuw. All kidding aside, this is a great program that certainly extends the boundaries of cyclocross way beyond its traditional borders.
5. RKP published an interview with the man behind ATMO, Richard Sachs. I'm not sure what's more interesting--the interview itself or the comments it sparked.
6. Domestique and El Cyclista are two terrific sites I stumbled upon recently. Check them out and add them to your regular reading. I love El Cyclista's kit!
7. And last but not least, while we're on the subject of kit--you have 2 weeks left to get some Pavé kit of your own. The order form is here. Contact us with questions.
That's it for today--enjoy your Monday!