Monday, April 6, 2009

Ronde van Vlaanderen/Tour of Flanders - Wrap-up, etc...

"Devolder the Soldier"?

Did I really post that?

Funny how the morning after often brings clarity through hindsight.

Speaking of hindsight, there's much to be said following yesterday's race. And while I'd like to say it all myself, I think The Service Course pretty much covered it all--with great links to boot. If you haven't visited this blog yet, today would be great day to start.

As for myself, James from Ridelugged and I spent the day wandering around Central PA, writing the final cue sheet for the Ramble. While I'm waiting for a more substantial post down the road, we've been selected to lead the ride as part of Rapha's Continental Calling.

More pics and info still to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We'll take a look and add it to the site shortly.